All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am watching VOD, am I being dumb or can you only watch the teams competing in the Milkhouse?

Also, another dumb question but how come there is a Prelims, but some teams are already through to the Semis? Like, on the schedule there's a bunch of teams in Small Senior Prelims, and I understand half go through, but then some teams already seem to be in the semis?! Confused!!

Stingrays smoke 2 falls a bust coed stunt fall.. So sad for them :(

O my god. They were so amazing all season. I hope they can hit tomorrow

I am watching VOD, am I being dumb or can you only watch the teams competing in the Milkhouse?

Also, another dumb question but how come there is a Prelims, but some teams are already through to the Semis? Like, on the schedule there's a bunch of teams in Small Senior Prelims, and I understand half go through, but then some teams already seem to be in the semis?! Confused!!

All venues will be uploaded.

For divisions that have more than 40 teams, the at large teams have to compete in prelims and 50% will go to semi's. The partial and full bid teams get a bye to semi's.

ACEDAD, thanks! That makes sense...I had one of those...hey I thought I understood but it turns out not moments. :D

Back