All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pittsburgh Superstars IOC- 3SF, 1PF :confused:

American elite all stars LLC - 3 SF, some pyramid issues:confused:

Anyone else think the difference in the first place team in IOC5 right now and the others in the division is HUGE?
Love the new background at the Milkhouse only now people will complain that they are not the same again.
Seems like lots of busts and injuries, hope this doesn't continue the entire weekend.
For those that are asking for updates you don't have to have a twitter to read the tweets from those updating so it may be easier to check out those pages. Not trying to be rude at all just figured you may get your answer faster.
So so happy for CAC and Twist and Shout but so sad for Smoke hopefully that doesn't hurt them so bad that they don't make finals.

Anyone else think the difference in the first place team in IOC5 right now and the others in the division is HUGE?
Love the new background at the Milkhouse only now people will complain that they are not the same again.
Seems like lots of busts and injuries, hope this doesn't continue the entire weekend.
For those that are asking for updates you don't have to have a twitter to read the tweets from those updating so it may be easier to check out those pages. Not trying to be rude at all just figured you may get your answer faster.
So so happy for CAC and Twist and Shout but so sad for Smoke hopefully that doesn't hurt them so bad that they don't make finals.[/quote]

You think it possibile that they dont make finals?

I'm loving how all over the place these updates are -____- How can 2 people watch the same routine and 1 say they hit everything and the other see's 3 stunts fall lol

Hey, so my VOD says my username is being logged on in multiple locations (which is not possible, unless I'm being hacked) and it keeps logging me out :(. Can someone please help me? I hate to think I wasted $30!

Latest posts

Back