All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please don't rip my head off...

Just out of curiosity, is the reason we haven't gotten full results from the IOC5 division because cheerlebrity isn't reporting from Josten's right now? I haven't been able to find out anything on here, FB, or twitter, and I was just wondering. We only sent one team to worlds from our gym, and they went on like 4 hours ago. I can't seem to find a score or placement. I don't need links or anything, I have plenty of them. If anybody knows I would love to know as well!

Please don't rip my head off...

Just out of curiosity, is the reason we haven't gotten full results from the IOC5 division because cheerlebrity isn't reporting from Josten's right now? I haven't been able to find out anything on here, FB, or twitter, and I was just wondering. We only sent one team to worlds from our gym, and they went on like 4 hours ago. I can't seem to find a score or placement. I don't need links or anything, I have plenty of them. If anybody knows I would love to know as well!

I have been trying to figure out the full placements and scores but it doesn't seem like anyone has the results right now. I am almost positive they were announced because I read from someone that ACX Legends didn't make it through. I will try to work on getting the full results.

Top Gun 272.03
Brandon 270
Cheer Athletics Wildcats 266.8
CheerForce Nfinity 255.63

Stingrays Fire 247.7
Gym Tyme Black 247.14
Spirit of Texas 246.3
Storm Cheer Wrath IOC 232.67
Maryland Twisters Black Ice 208.63
Maverick 218.?

ACE - 198.30
Heart of TX - 198.60
OK Twisters - 197.37
Prime Tyme IOC 187.20
Cheer Illinois Athletics- 176.16
Step1 AS- 175.83
Outlaws-162.30

Cheer Tampa IOC 133.90
USA East - 129.67

This is from the score thread and I added the ones that were left out that I knew the scores for. There are teams missing like Matrix and ACX so the list isn't complete but I know that ACX didn't make it top 10.

Back