All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you retweeted it and started discussing it on here.

Wrong, as usual. I retweeted it (and I think everyone but you would agree that I retweet a lot of things, good and bad) but I did not start discussing anything on here. It was already posted and I was answering a question. In fact, I think a couple of other people also answered the question.

This is really tiresome. I have no idea what your problem is or why you have such an issue with me, but I'm not going to play anymore.

You'll just have to be miserable all by yourself.

If you ever decide to change and want to have a rational discussion, feel free to send me a pm here or email me at [email protected].

Wrong, as usual. I retweeted it (and I think everyone but you would agree that I retweet a lot of things, good and bad) but I did not start discussing anything on here. It was already posted and I was answering a question. In fact, I think a couple of other people also answered the question.

This is really tiresome. I have no idea what your problem is or why you have such an issue with me, but I'm not going to play anymore.

You'll just have to be miserable all by yourself.

If you ever decide to change and want to have a rational discussion, feel free to send me a pm here or email me at [email protected].
sorry my question :oops:

Back