All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im sorry im a lil slow with these allergies and being upset not seeing the VOD i want to see lol but what is said on here??? oh and im twitter disabled :cool:

Gymtyme platinum had some issues. Cheetahs were encouraging, GA was happy they fell.

Hopefully this means Warriors saved their perfect performance for tomorrow then! Now I'm gonna multi task and Ice cupcakes while I watch VOD's and update this thread!

does anyone have results for small senior all girl in semi finals or when people get them can they post them

HOW DID GREEN BAY ELITE DO??? anyone know

so its a crime to celebrate a good performance? i'll be sure to take note.

They were not celebrating a good performance they were celebrating that their competitor had a rough performance while another competitor was supporting the team who had a rough performance. Good sportsmanship is hard to find sometimes.

Gymtyme platinum had some issues. Cheetahs were encouraging, GA was happy they fell.
its not good to start rumors, you do not know for a fact that they were celebrating that. stop bashing GA, it makes ACE look bad!

illbring my camera tom. and try to upload immediatly after, but im not atthe event today, so i'm loving the updates lol, especially cheerlebrity!!!

Back