OT Jail Breaking Iphone.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
what is it?

Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod is like being able to excede the limitations that apple allows you to do on an iPhone. Depending on what jailbreaking method you use you can change the font on your iPhone, changing app icons, etc. You can tweak SOO many things. Like changing the green battery charging to zebra or cheetah or anything you want. alexandra_ashleigh there are alot of videos on youtube that shows you how to do it. Good luck!:)

Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod is like being able to excede the limitations that apple allows you to do on an iPhone. Depending on what jailbreaking method you use you can change the font on your iPhone, changing app icons, etc. You can tweak SOO many things. Like changing the green battery charging to zebra or cheetah or anything you want. alexandra_ashleigh there are alot of videos on youtube that shows you how to do it. Good luck!:)
I wanna do it! haha

For anyone thinking of doing it just realize that if you do it and then you have a problem with your phone Apple won't help you anymore and it voids any warranties/insurance you have!

I tried, and my phone wouldn't turn back on so I had to restore it back to factory settings. Soo as much as I'd like to do it, I gave it up. Good luck to anyone else!

I know there is a jailbreak out for the most current iOS but I'm not sure how well it works. I've heard it works pretty well. Although, I'm not sure who made it. I had one by GreenPosi0n once and it was awesome. RedSnow also does pretty good ones. Check their sites for any updates/problems if you used one of those.

Back