All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got VIP tickets for majors, soooo excited! & Power Cheer Gym Vipers is bringing Junior 3, Senior 3 and Senior Coed 4! I'm so excited!

So my gym is changing us into the small gym small senior 3 division. Were competiting against teams from our area. WTF. I dont wanna drive 5 hours to compete against local gyms. And theres only four in the division. Three are from the area. Id rather go against more.

That division is showing 10 teams now. I didn't realize your gym was small.

I got VIP tickets for majors, soooo excited! & Power Cheer Gym Vipers is bringing Junior 3, Senior 3 and Senior Coed 4! I'm so excited!
there is going to be a number of teams from canada by the looks of it :)
why is this the year i couldnt do cheer :(? all the teams i was going to join are going lol #typical

there is going to be a number of teams from canada by the looks of it :)
why is this the year i couldnt do cheer :(? all the teams i was going to join are going lol #typical
Aw hang in there! It could still happen one day! & I'm really glad all these canadian cheer teams are going, it's nice to see us getting our names out there!

Aw hang in there! It could still happen one day! & I'm really glad all these canadian cheer teams are going, it's nice to see us getting our names out there!
lol believe me im trying going to see about joining cobras next year just gotta make sure i have money to pay my tuition for uni and the gym lol

I expect to. It'll be interesting to see who else does.

I Fierce Board section might be in order
I assume you will be coordinating this? I feel like I never get a chance to meet people bc I'm always stuck running around in between teams competing. We are only bringing 2 teams so I hopefully will have time to meet fellow fierceboard members!

Hi, So me my dad and my friend REALLY wanted to go to the majors, and we missed the date to buy the tickets..): anyone whos going to compete be willing to purchase 3 regular tickets & we could paypal the money?

Back