All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a mall connected to the convention center that can be reached by a skywalk! So you don't even have to go outside:) and alot of hotels are connected as well! It really is a nice venue and easy to get to if you stay close or connected to it. The only issues that I have heard of are teams not getting there due to weather and flights.
okay thank you!!:) I hope I get to goooo! I'll only be able to go Day 2 though:( because I have a game to cheer at Day 1! But so far my parents are ify! They're just worried about money :S

Elite Cheer Michigan
Youth Large Level 2-Jags, Youth Level 3-Matrix, Small Senior Level 2-Vipers (My team), Large Senior Level 3-Rebels, Small Senior Level 5, Celebrity.

okay thank you!!:) I hope I get to goooo! I'll only be able to go Day 2 though:( because I have a game to cheer at Day 1! But so far my parents are ify! They're just worried about money :S
I totally understand. Day 2 is better cause awards are then, even though the Majors are Saturday! I actually got me and my moms flights for $189 round trip!!!!

I totally understand. Day 2 is better cause awards are then, even though the Majors are Saturday! I actually got me and my moms flights for $189 round trip!!!!
also, not saying indy isnt expensive. but its not all that bad! the shirts/ stuff is priced as usual. but if you dont shop and go out to nice places, its not horrible! :)

My parents are driving me because we live in Ohio! Only competition they're ever gonna take me to because it's so close!! haha! I'm so excited! I wrote down a whole bunch of hotels and prices and told them about the skywalk! I told them I would sleep in the car if I had to! haha!

Back