All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrads to everyone who got the bids, you all deserved it. and congrads to World Cup Suns, who got a full paid bid and are a brand new team that wasn't made until end of summer (i think).

How did CEA score get brought up so much from yesterday when they hit perfectly and didn't today. That confusing to me, but they do absoultely deserve the bid and are an amazing team, no one can deny that, they are great to watch, just was confused about that part!

Yet again, congrads to everyone who got the bids and anyone who win, even if you didn't win and you tried your hardest thats what matters.

Different panels, and CEA didn't hit perfectly yesterday, either.

EVOLUTION COMPLETE <3 I'm so excited. Haha

ahh i see, alright thank you very much for clearing it up! everyone was saying they hit perfectly. I wish they told you the deductions on the result sheet like others do!

Congrads again!

not that it matters, but cea hit so much more solid today than yesterday which is why their score was higher...

And SO SO SO Happy for Suns!!!!!

Congrads to everyone who got the bids, you all deserved it. and congrads to World Cup Suns, who got a full paid bid and are a brand new team that wasn't made until end of summer (i think).

How did CEA score get brought up so much from yesterday when they hit perfectly and didn't today. That confusing to me, but they do absoultely deserve the bid and are an amazing team, no one can deny that, they are great to watch, just was confused about that part!

Yet again, congrads to everyone who got the bids and anyone who win, even if you didn't win and you tried your hardest thats what matters.

I'm not being unsportsmanship at all, i just was not sure how it worked out, i didn't get to watch the videos due to my computer overheats, and it stinks, i just read from what I have been told. Sorry if it seems unsportsmanship, but I mean no harm at all, they deserve it and all are great atheltics, I just wanted to know what happened or what I didn't know.

What a fun weekend, thank god for the live streaming! Would have loved a different ending for Large Senior, one where F5's pyramid (that always hits) hits, would have loved to see that F5 today! But happy I saw that F5 yesterday and know what they can do, I still FEEL THE POWER! F5!

Congrats CEA....Maybe 2011 was also meant for the ladies of teal....
wink.png

Any idea how they did at-large? Iowa had a 8.822 when 6 other teams with higher scores didn't get one.. Just wondering. I couldn't find it anywhere..

Back