All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never underestimated anybody. They already went. You love to twist things into something that will make people look like haters. Go ahead.. reply, keep going, bc you'll always get one back.

does the large senior allgirl 5 division remind anyone of worlds 09? in the sense that all the teams were under so much pressure there was a mistake for a lot of the more popular teams? thats what i thought reading the recent thread posts
yes, very much so. I feel like there was so much pressure for cea to uphold their "world champion" title, pressure for f5 to "come back with a bang" and for stars to "get their spot back". Its still early in the season, too early to make worlds predictions but I just wish all three teams hit so we could get a better comparison.

Im so upset over large senior 5. I wished all 3 of the top team would have hit so we wouldnt have had to deal with "well so or so won Jamfest and will win worlds but so and so dropped". The only thing I learned is that F5 can outscore CEA.
Based on day one scores? Cea had deductions and f5 did not..

I never underestimated anybody. They already went. You love to twist things into something that will make people look like haters. Go ahead.. reply, keep going, bc you'll always get one back.

yes because "not gonna happen" really seems like you love fca.

yes because "not gonna happen" really seems like you love fca.
Not gonna happen, as in my judgement of the teams that already went. You really think FCA won the whole competition? Guaranteed if you asked people on this board, 10 out of 10 would say they did not win. That doesn't mean they don;t like FCA, it means that they think CEA obviously won. Your bias doesn't seem to get that, which is why you like to pull the "hater" card on people. So go ahead, ask other people and you'll get the same response. Anything else?

So, after reviewing f5 I see why the pyramid issue occurred. After the "tik tok up" to stretch stunt, the front right center girls dropped, the flyer behind her obviously saw in the corner on her eye and started leaning left in her stretch, which made her bases not able to catch her foot for the reload for the pyramid.

So, after reviewing f5 I see why the pyramid issue occurred. After the "tik tok up" to stretch stunt, the front right center girls dropped, the flyer behind her obviously saw in the corner on her eye and started leaning left in her stretch, which made her bases not able to catch her foot for the reload for the pyramid.

Since you reviewed it: is it me or did the girl in the center flip illegally?

Not gonna happen, as in my judgement of the teams that already went. You really think FCA won the whole competition? Guaranteed if you asked people on this board, 10 out of 10 would say they did not win. That doesn't mean they don;t like FCA, it means that they think CEA obviously won. Your bias doesn't seem to get that, which is why you like to pull the "hater" card on people. So go ahead, ask other people and you'll get the same response. Anything else?

nope im done :)

Back