All-Star Jamfest Indy....next Week!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I know there's a topic on this already in the competition section, but seeing that this is such a big national, thought i would start something here. Schedule is up. What's everyone's thoughts?? on all levels - not just 5.
Personally very very excited for this! not exactly thrilled with my teams times - warmups at 7:30AM!! but its ok - leaves me all day to watch teams!

It will be interesting to see who gets the three paid bids ! Since those who are competing in the majors are not eligible for them

anyone else find the jamfest performance orders extremely confusing? i wish they would put all the teams who are in a division together so that you could see who all is in that division, instead of having them all mixed up.

anyone else find the jamfest performance orders extremely confusing? i wish they would put all the teams who are in a division together so that you could see who all is in that division, instead of having them all mixed up.

I AGREEE !!!

Just about half the teams going to the majors already have a bid. And both CA and TG both having paid bids.

Full Paid: Cheer Athletics Cheetahs - Spirit Celebration (11/13/11)
Full Paid: Top Gun Allstars - Allstar Challenge (12/11/11)

At-Large: FAME Allstars Epic - Cheer Tech (12/04/11)
At-Large: Cheer Extreme Senior Coed Elite - Allstar Challenge (12/11/11)

i don't think the order of teams makes any sense. Personally, I think the senior 2 teams and senior 4 coed should be switched.

doesn't Green Bay have a full paid also?

Green Bay Elite~~Lime does have a full paid bid. I was just listing the teams in the Majors that already have a bid.
A lot of teams going to Jamfest already have a paid bid, including UA Prodigy.

Green Bay Elite~~Lime does have a full paid bid. I was just listing the teams in the Majors that already have a bid.
A lot of teams going to Jamfest already have a paid bid, including UA Prodigy.

But that doesn't really matter because the teams in the majors aren't eligible for bids anyways, right?

Back