All-Star Jamfest Indy....next Week!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kind of really want to go, would be so worth the 3 hour drive if I could find anyone else to go with me to spectate. But I am really excited to see Cheer Express in the small coed 5 division this season instead of small senior 5!

questions does anyone know why ICE is not going to Jamfest nationals? also how is UA Kings and Queen in Large Junior 4? did they take the guys off?

xo sarah said:
I kind of really want to go, would be so worth the 3 hour drive if I could find anyone else to go with me to spectate. But I am really excited to see Cheer Express in the small coed 5 division this season instead of small senior 5!

If you ask around I am sure you can find more than one person on here who would be glad to spectate with you

questions does anyone know why ICE is not going to Jamfest nationals? also how is UA Kings and Queen in Large Junior 4? did they take the guys off?

There are a number of mistakes in the schedule that's posted. Many teams are missing and many teams are listed in the wrong division. UA K&Q are still coed, UA Dynasty and CEA Raleigh are both listed as Small Jr 5 when both are actually Coed. I'm expecting many changes to this schedule before it's finalized.

Did anyone else notice the JAMFest Supernational Page http://www.jamfestcheersupernationals.com/ says only 3 paid bids and 9 at-large bids (at the top under the worlds globe). Is this correct, did they loose a paid bid and 3 at-large this year or is this a mistake? Same info on USASF http://usasf.net/worlds/bids_offered/...

*3 Paid and 9 At-Large Bids to be awarded.
I thought that they had 4 paid bids last year as well. i actually thought that they would be adding a paid bid this year.

Everyone watch out for keystone extreme blackout small sr restricted 5 they have the talent to blow everyone out of the water if they hit! not that well known yet but slowly making a name for themselves!

Back