All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like they do this because they believe they have to have like the "full 20" to be able to compete in Small divisions or the "full 30" to compete in Medium divisions & so on. However, they wouldn't want them to tuck because they'd probably all face plant not having the skill, but I feel like there's better ways to "hide" the fact they lack a consistent triple toe tuck, like maybe have them do triple toe forward roll or triple toe front punch (because for some people that's easier), or triple toe front punch to their butt (I don't know what that thingy is called) in between the triple toe tucks.
The front puch to their bums is called a suicide

At first i was like what is that? And then I re-watched it and just watched her bow and then had to re- re- watch it. hhahaa
haha same! At first I thought they meant bow like as in bow and arrow so I was confused when I never saw them doing bows... then I realized she meant her actual hair bow lol

Love BSB to pieces! And props to center flyer & stunt group, all girls workin me outttt. I reallly liked their old pyramid though :( Nevertheless they are amazing and I need to know what they are feeding those kids on that team....wheaties perhaps?

Are they showing thevmajors via the awards hall button or?
CheerLive said through the Majors button, but I can see it through both? But the one through the "Awards Hall" button has sound & the one through the Majors button doesn't..

Back