All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this may be a dumb question, but how do you watch the majors on cheerlive? i bought the $10 thing specifically for the majors and i can't find the webcasting anywhere. :(

I wouldnt pay, plus looks at how fast BSB came up on youtube. Major teams will be up minutes after they perform.... So i think a few of us can wait 10 minutes to see them. its ok we will all live another day if we are not the FIRST to see them.

So has the feed been working? I didn't buy the main competition one, but I'll buy the majors one, I just don't wanna waste $10 if it's not working.

I want to wait and see if it crashes when Top Gun goes on, but I wanna see Wildcats and Coed Elite!!!!! I think I might just skip on it. Are they doing the majors again tomorrow or will the teams just compete in with everyone else?

I would pay money for it but I know what has happend in past cheerlive webcasts when the big teams go on and it usually always messes up. I will just sit back and wait for them to be on youtube.

What is this about ESPN?

I would pay money for it but I know what has happend in past cheerlive webcasts when the big teams go on and it usually always messes up. I will just sit back and wait for them to be on youtube.

What is this about ESPN?
i saw on twitter somebody just said it was all a joke?

Back