All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals -indy- 1/18 - 1/20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw where Hotcheer Sr 3 drew the short straw and 7:30 am timeslot. YIKES! No worries. I have seen video and you guys will still do great! Good luck to all competing and safe travels!

Saw where Hotcheer Sr 3 drew the short straw and 7:30 am timeslot. YIKES! No worries. I have seen video and you guys will still do great! Good luck to all competing and safe travels!
ouch!! had that happen last season...had to report at 6:30am. Bummer!

Color coded schedules. Seriously, bring highlighters to highlight which teams you want to see since they are in 3 halls. That way you have a chance of catching them.
Our Y3 hasn't seen much competition this year either, even at WSF. Not sure what's up with that division this year. Good luck!

Not sure we're going to be doing anything other than watching all of our gym's team and/or keeping my daughter entertained through a very long two days.

13 teams in small youth 3. We went from having no competition to having more competition that we can stand. :)

Our gym is bringing large youth 2, small junior 2, large junior 3, and large junior 4. I'm thinking small junior 2 champions;P good luck to everybody

I think Indiana Elite is bringing:

LM1
LM2
LY2
LY3
SJ2
LJ2
LJ1
LS2
LJ3
LS4
SJ4
LS3
I think I got the large/small right

Can't tell if I'm more nervous or excited for this competition! There's going to be a lot of talent throughout the weekend and will really come down to who hits. Good luck to everyone!

Our gym is bringing large youth 2, small junior 2, large junior 3, and large junior 4. I'm thinking small junior 2 champions;P good luck to everybody
What gym are you from? Good luck! Watch out for Ultimate Athletics Empresses j2 they have a fierce routine and amazing new stunts!

What gym are you from? Good luck! Watch out for Ultimate Athletics Empresses j2 they have a fierce routine and amazing new stunts!

Peak Athletics and I've actually herd about them, I'm excited to see their routine:)

Apex Athletics is bringing our Youth 2, Senior 2, Senior Coed 3, and Senior Restricted 5! I do have to say that i have never preformed at 7:30 am before... Somebody please tell its not as bad as it sounds!

LZE will be there.

Small Youth 1
Small Junior 2
Small Junior 3
Small Junior 4 Co-Ed

I really, really hate this competition for some reason. I think it's all the walking and waiting and crowds and me just being an old crotchity lady (ok, I'm not really that old, but still). It's even worse this year because we're not even staying at the convention center. Wah.

Back