All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals -indy- 1/18 - 1/20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
JAMfest Cheer Super Nationals will be awarding bids
to the 2013 Cheerleading World Championship.

3 Full Paid Cheer Bids

*1 Paid Cheer Bid to the highest scoring All Girl L5 Senior team
*1 Paid Cheer Bid to the highest scoring Co-ed L5 Senior team
*1 Paid Cheer Bid to the next highest scoring L5 Senior team

9 At Large Cheer Bids

*1 At-Large Cheer Bid to the next highest scoring All Girl L5 Senior team
*1 At-Large Cheer Bid to the next highest scoring Co-ed L5 Senior team
*7 At-Large Bids to the next highest scoring L5 or L6 Senior, Open, or International teams

Who is going?

I'll be there with my wife. Daughter's in Y3. I don't think we've had more than one team in our division this season to date - so this will definitely be culture shock. :) Any tips or suggestions for a first-time Jamfester?

I'll be there with my wife. Daughter's in Y3. I don't think we've had more than one team in our division this season to date - so this will definitely be culture shock. :) Any tips or suggestions for a first-time Jamfester?
Color coded schedules. Seriously, bring highlighters to highlight which teams you want to see since they are in 3 halls. That way you have a chance of catching them.
Our Y3 hasn't seen much competition this year either, even at WSF. Not sure what's up with that division this year. Good luck!

Just based on who's posted here, that small gym small youth 2 is going to be packed with WI teams. A friend of mine coaches at CYC Raiders and they're brining their teams for the first time as well.

As far as Youth 3 goes, UA will have Tiaras there, but they are large now. Got about 7 new girls after the rec season ended here.

I'm curious to see what Junior 1 looks like. I know it's traditionally a small division, but it would be nice to up against more than 1 team like at WSF, especially since that was the only team that's beaten them all season.

Back