All-Star Jammy Body Slamming Country Singer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 years ago when my daughter was 6 Jammy came out and she didn't know it was coming. She jumped into her coaches arm and started crying! Coach couldn't pry her off! She handed her to me and said she thought she had to go to the bathroom. My daughter looked at her and said no Jammy is really scary!! She wouldn't even look at awards the next year! She hid behind another girl on the team!

Actually coach Kia has the best video of it ever!!!!!!! she was right at the front when it happend!! we watched it a 100 times. and its still funny

2 years ago when my daughter was 6 Jammy came out and she didn't know it was coming. She jumped into her coaches arm and started crying! Coach couldn't pry her off! She handed her to me and said she thought she had to go to the bathroom. My daughter looked at her and said no Jammy is really scary!! She wouldn't even look at awards the next year! She hid behind another girl on the team!

While reading this thread the entire time I was thinking I bet Jammy scares the hell out of the tinys and minis...LOL!!! I guess I was right....

at one comp he came up to a mini team was like all in their faces, and it made girls CRY!

then one time his head deflated!!! and he had to leave the announcer said "umm jammy needs to leave" haha i am still scared of him!!!!!

LMAO please get this video up i cant wait to see bahahaha just thinking of jammy going WWE on a country singer just sounds hilarious as is!!

at one comp he came up to a mini team was like all in their faces, and it made girls CRY!

then one time his head deflated!!! and he had to leave the announcer said "umm jammy needs to leave" haha i am still scared of him!!!!!

At Chicago Nationals last year, Jammy deflated in the middle of Tiny and Mini awards. My CP said, "Jammy melted!" And yes, it's not great quality, but I have video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslcM5iMv5Y

In all seriousness, this thread couldn't come at a better time, because my boyfriend actually met with the Jamfest people in Indy this past weekend to discuss Jammy, improving the brand image, and ways to better use Jammy for entertainment (being less obnoxious). My boyfriend was a professional sports mascot for many years for a team that everyone would know and is going to work with them to hopefully "fix" Jammy's image.

He's already provided them with a list of some suggestions (set photo shoot times, a schedule of appearances instead of randomly walking around, etc.), but is there anything that you guys think would make Jammy better at these competitions?

I wish I understood how Jammy worked.....

And why anyone ever thought he was a good idea? The inflatable Jammy in the slides/bounce house area was waving ominously back and forth in the awards arena at Indy. Very Stephen King. Could be a whole concept for a horror novel. Kid goes into bounce house and .... :eek:

Actually coach Kia has the best video of it ever!!!!!!! she was right at the front when it happend!! we watched it a 100 times. and its still funny

I sent her an FB message and asked her to send it to me so I could post it.

It is definitely the funniest thing i've seen all weekend

Back