All-Star Jammy Body Slamming Country Singer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While I think most of this thread is funny and have to admit the comments in our F!ercechat session during awards were along the same lines. . . please no one take any of these ideas seriously.

There is actually someone in that costume just doing their job, I'd hate to see a mini or youth cheerleader give them a life-altering traumatic experience.

One thing that would help is for him to be in an actual mascot costume instead of one of those inflatable sumo outfits...Also he need to be cuter...maybe revamp his whole look!
The younger kids that aren't scared of the mascots go CRAZY over them. When the Banana Guy came out at CheerAmerica it was like some gave the kids pixie sticks!! They were climbing over each other for a cheap foam banana. Spirit Celebration had a Elmo like character that danced around during awards and did somersaults...he was a rock star to the tiny-youth kids!

Just curious if anyone has a picture or video of Jammy body slamming the county singer (cant remember his name, anyone???) during Level 5 Small senior standings on Sat. I beleive maybe Jammy tripped as the look on the singers face was of pure shock and he immediately left the stage afterwards
his name is Arnie Dean Harris

My daughter said she would to see a fight between Surfy the spirit shark and Jammy....LOL

This weekend, at the final awards session...Jammy came out with his head missing, it seemed to be tucked inside the body somehow and he bent over, whipping his shoulders forward and the creepy head came shooting out....I was like ewwwww!!!

Could you imagine all of the Jammies in one place? That'd be up there with a Clown Convention on my "List of places to avoid"
OMG I HATE CLOWNS
frown.png

At Chicago Nationals last year, Jammy deflated in the middle of Tiny and Mini awards. My CP said, "Jammy melted!" And yes, it's not great quality, but I have video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslcM5iMv5Y

In all seriousness, this thread couldn't come at a better time, because my boyfriend actually met with the Jamfest people in Indy this past weekend to discuss Jammy, improving the brand image, and ways to better use Jammy for entertainment (being less obnoxious). My boyfriend was a professional sports mascot for many years for a team that everyone would know and is going to work with them to hopefully "fix" Jammy's image.

He's already provided them with a list of some suggestions (set photo shoot times, a schedule of appearances instead of randomly walking around, etc.), but is there anything that you guys think would make Jammy better at these competitions?
How about... not having a Jammy

This weekend, at the final awards session...Jammy came out with his head missing, it seemed to be tucked inside the body somehow and he bent over, whipping his shoulders forward and the creepy head came shooting out....I was like ewwwww!!!
I. can't. stop. laughing. at. this.

Ik lol. At first i was like OMG wheres his head?! and then i figured out it was tucked in. it was really weird.

I was watching the webcast online. I literally blocked my eyes with my hands and refused to look at the screen until i knew Jammy was gone. Horrible horrible fear of him..it was funny: my first (and only) time I went to Jamfest (in AC), all the youth/junior kids who were in the second award slot with us were SO excited to see him, but all the senior/open kids were hiding behind each other and closing their eyes trying to block him out..hysterical.

Back