All-Star Jamz Nationals Las Vegas....predictions:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere but it seems to me that Worlds is getting super watered down. With competitions handing out 8 bids teams in 4th, 5th, & 6th place can get a bid if the teams who place higher already have one. Am I the only one that finds that a little ridiculous?

This is why they need to go to a system where a team would have to score a percentage of the highest possible score. Say 96.5 or 97% in order to win a bid.

Has anyone Seen or heard about either Power or CF all girl 5 intl? They both have bids already so I assume they're worth watching? Ive only heard about Sparkle

I love POWER :) I only saw them day 2 and they had a few issues but they are so good<3
they do 5 jumps to tuck I think

SO stoked on this competition. Waiting for our practice this Saturday before America's Best competition in San Jose but I know I'm ready to go for Vegas and put it all out on the floor!

SO stoked on this competition. Waiting for our practice this Saturday before America's Best competition in San Jose but I know I'm ready to go for Vegas and put it all out on the floor!

I am definitely looking forward to the combined practice with All-American! I know you guys will do great this weekend!!

I am definitely looking forward to the combined practice with All-American! I know you guys will do great this weekend!!

Oh I know! That's going to be such a fun practice! Well not for you guys, you're in for a surprise with our floor =p Buuut I definitely feel like the support from each team is going to help out so much!

But thank you! I LOVE watching your guys' routine! So intense!

Back