All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish they didn't have that random Asian trio singing....and, it was so hard to understand the announcer during awards. Lol
I tried moving closer to the stage because all I could see was BACKstage and couldn't even understand what the announcer was saying and Randy from security was not a happy camper when I tried to move a section over.

I tried moving closer to the stage because all I could see was BACKstage and couldn't even understand what the announcer was saying and Randy from security was not a happy camper when I tried to move a section over.
Security wasn't happy when I tried to go into warm ups with my team. I had ran to the bathroom, and they were freaking out that I was by myself!

huge congratulations to nfinity and mysterious, both these teams put such amazing routines on the mat and those bids were well earned! also i am so proud of my girls on OC black for that 1st place. This team fought so hard through everything in that day two routine! I love these girls and i am so proud keep it classy and keep pushing! Paid bid USA??

huge congratulations to nfinity and mysterious, both these teams put such amazing routines on the mat and those bids were well earned! also i am so proud of my girls on OC black for that 1st place. This team fought so hard through everything in that day two routine! I love these girls and i am so proud keep it classy and keep pushing! Paid bid USA??
It'll be a really big battle, but, it is possible.

PCM Andrew pretty sure I saw you compete! Y'all did really well :D

kickdblcj I missed you both days because I was in warm ups .... -___-
I did see Senior Black though <3 That dance is my life.

Also to anyone from OC:
GREAT JOB. Every team from that gym did amazing this weekend.
They had I think 4 level 5/6 teams win (IO6 IOC6 SM5 SMR5)
also I am obsessed with Black's pyramid (dirty dancing <3) and new dance music :D

Back