All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What must it fell like to have this kind of power? The Hearst Empire of the early 20th Century is my only comparison.

Hrmmm.... mostly annoying. Usually most of the 'power' is to change a username or please close a thread. Or fixing something on the server that went wrong. Or updating some software version. Or delete a spammers thread and then spending weeks trying to figure out how they are getting in. Or being threatened to be sued because someone on the board said something (that was also said on twitter or Facebook) and that person is really upset about it and needs someone to blame. The sue one happens way more often than you would think.

Well maybe one day I will make the top shimmy list:shimmy: I haven't posted this much in awhile :)until then I will just enjoy my favorite fierce board video.

Hrmmm.... mostly annoying. Usually most of the 'power' is to change a username or please close a thread. Or fixing something on the server that went wrong. Or updating some software version. Or delete a spammers thread and then spending weeks trying to figure out how they are getting in. Or being threatened to be sued because someone on the board said something (that was also said on twitter or Facebook) and that person is really upset about it and needs someone to blame. The sue one happens way more often than you would think.

Sounds fun. Your organizations sounds like mine, inverted, you know where poop runs uphill.;)

King, if I ever lose my Top Shimmy title, I'll sue you.

King, if I ever lose my Top Shimmy title, I'll sue you.

Haha, you think I put something in our Terms Of Service about suing cause it happened more than once? Oh yes it has...

Back