All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just me, this time. I've been SHIMMORTALIZED. You will all get your chance and leave with your trophy--I mean, geez, it's Cheerleading. You are ALL National Champion.

But today, I'm the Grand Champion. LOL
Now that you are SHIMMORTALIZED does this mean we must now bow in your presence or can we forgo the formalities:rolleyes:

Hrmmm.... mostly annoying. Usually most of the 'power' is to change a username or please close a thread. Or fixing something on the server that went wrong. Or updating some software version. Or delete a spammers thread and then spending weeks trying to figure out how they are getting in. Or being threatened to be sued because someone on the board said something (that was also said on twitter or Facebook) and that person is really upset about it and needs someone to blame. The sue one happens way more often than you would think.

I know exactly what you mean and I don't envy you.

Just read the Terms Of Service and I found this line entertaining:

"The Fierce Board is not a dating site. You are not allowed to use the board specifically looking for dating nor a relationship. You will be banned for life."

But I can see how this would become a serious issue, especially since we have so many minors on here.

Just read the Terms Of Service and I found this line entertaining:

"The Fierce Board is not a dating site. You are not allowed to use the board specifically looking for dating nor a relationship. You will be banned for life."

But I can see how this would become a serious issue, especially since we have so many minors on here.
I wonder how the TOS has changed since I first got on here YEARS ago (actually, I hit my 4 year anniversary this December)..

I wonder how the TOS has changed since I first got on here YEARS ago (actually, I hit my 4 year anniversary this December)..

Yeah I'm not sure that the text about not being a dating site was in there when I joined. I didn't agree to that clause, and unless you make me resign the TOS, I'm going to keep hitting on all the straight guys here. :D

Yeah I'm not sure that the text about not being a dating site was in there when I joined. I didn't agree to that clause, and unless you make me resign the TOS, I'm going to keep hitting on all the straight guys here. :D

There was a guy trying to get all these girls to video chat with him.... anyways that was added.

Now that you are SHIMMORTALIZED does this mean we must now bow in your presence or can we forgo the formalities:rolleyes:

No need... just shimmy. Like in the old days when the Christians would secretly meet and use their feet to make the fish sign in the dirt so they would confirm their Christianity with eachother...

When we run into eachother, let's just do a baby shimmy... so WE'LL know we're from the Fierceboards but nobody else will be able to tell.

Like This: :shimmy:

Back