All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:shimmy: seriously made my morning. Had a pretty crappy start to 2013 with waterp ouring out of hte ceiling of my kitchen so after dealing with repair people all am, I needed a laugh! Thanks ASCheerMan haha!

Hrmmm.... mostly annoying. Usually most of the 'power' is to change a username or please close a thread. Or fixing something on the server that went wrong. Or updating some software version. Or delete a spammers thread and then spending weeks trying to figure out how they are getting in. Or being threatened to be sued because someone on the board said something (that was also said on twitter or Facebook) and that person is really upset about it and needs someone to blame. The sue one happens way more often than you would think.

I do some of that type of stuff for a living. At least I get paid for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Still haven't seen the movie, but I've heard great things. I cried when I saw it on Broadway, so I'm bringing tissues

I saw it twice this weekend. Had never known the story or seen or heard anything from it. I was a sobbing disaster. It was like funeral sobbing for me. So embarassing. Such an amazing movie. I hope Anne and Hugh sweep awards season. They were phenomenal.

Still haven't seen the movie, but I've heard great things. I cried when I saw it on Broadway, so I'm bringing tissues
Same. I bawled when I saw it on Broadway. And then went a second time and took my boyfriend-now DH (the joy of getting student-priced tickets) and he had the nerve to ask me questions about what was going on during it! I just clutched my tissues tighter and ignored him. Plan on taking this kids this weekend so we can all sob together.

I saw it twice this weekend. Had never known the story or seen or heard anything from it. I was a sobbing disaster. It was like funeral sobbing for me. So embarassing. Such an amazing movie. I hope Anne and Hugh sweep awards season. They were phenomenal.
Did you actually sit through it back-to-back or did you go out and get some fresh air in between? I'm so happy Anne is getting good reviews in it. There was a lot of backlash when she was first cast.

The broadway show was amazing. I was lucky enough to see Colm Wilkinson...his "Bring Him Home" still gets me teary.

Did you actually sit through it back-to-back or did you go out and get some fresh air in between? I'm so happy Anne is getting good reviews in it. There was a lot of backlash when she was first cast.

I went to the late showing Saturday night, and went on Sunday evening. It was just amazing. I had no idea the story was so great. I'm upset that nobody explained it to me before this movie. haha

Back