All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my big nit-picky areas with my own team this year is FLYER technique (flexibility, fully pulling body positions before coming down, pointed toes) so I've been really focusing on that.

With that said, loving the FLYER technique from Apple and C5. C5's tumbling technique in running tumbling is also all kinds of YAS.

ATL Jayhawks Shadow Day 2

QueenCats Day 2

I promise this one is Ladies of Teal

CA Majesticats

^^^^^LOT's routine looks better every time! And again with tumbling technique. 90% of the doubles are making complete spins/non-janky landings. Seems like a lot of teams are focusing on that (with the scoresheets/judges focusing more on it.) It shows!

Omg!!! Rattler reign!! They are our only team that doesn't have a Paid or at large summit bid yet but I love them so much! Praying the can get one this weekend! I know they can kill it even more tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg!!! Rattler reign!! They are our only team that doesn't have a Paid or at large summit bid yet but I love them so much! Praying the can get one this weekend! I know they can kill it even more tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whenever I find a big group of videos and post, I don't usually watch them all right away. But as soon as I saw a Vipers team I watched it, I was very impressed! I know they will get a bid at some point!

Back