All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At least I can say, with all certainty, the younger girls on SSX don't booty pop or frontal (totally calling it this from now on.) It's all the older girls.
Quite the analysis, though. Some are offended, some call it werk. It speaks clearly to the subjectivity of judging.

The "frontal squat" has been used in PLENTY other routines before also. Gymtyme pink did the same thing I want to say in 2013 routine. I think they show something in their routine that other small senior teams don't have. Sets them apart. I like it

The

Lemme tell you the first time I saw a frontal squat....in performance. It was 2010, at a Janet Jackson concert at the Essence Music Festival. She frontal squated during a song called "Discipline" and I reached over and covered my then, 15 year old sister's eyes. Anyway. Feel free to youtube it, bc this isn't 18+

So therefore that to me is where the frontal squat originated...and I don't care what other teams did in previous routines. Does Janet Jackson's frontal squat have a different intention from in a cheer routine? Clearly.

But yall know what? I honestly don't really gaf. I'm about to hit the Powerball on Wednesday. SSX and everyone else can continue to frontal squat, pop, lock, shimmy, snake, rattle, twerk and roll, I don't care. I'll be doing the exact same moves when my numbers hit. Heck I may even jump down into a split

But yall know what? I honestly don't really gaf. I'm about to hit the Powerball on Wednesday. SSX and everyone else can continue to frontal squat, pop, lock, shimmy, snake, rattle, twerk and roll, I don't care. I'll be doing the exact same moves when my numbers hit. Heck I may even jump down into a split

Since we'll be sharing that jackpot, I might just join booty-popping Littlerazzi on the floor friday night and death drop myself.

Word is bond.

I can't believe that girl on Coed Elite did a double down out of a level 1 stretch! hahaha. That's probably why she's a center flyer though. Get. It. And it wasn't even a scary double down. I've seen WAY worse ones from solid stunts!
That being said, I'm not sold on their routine. I liked last season's better, maybe it will grow on me. I feel like this season it's clean (which I love), but it's really slow and doesn't have a "wow factor" to me. I'm sure they'll add more and more over the season though. Either way, GOOD JOB CEA CE!!

Since we'll be sharing that jackpot, I might just join booty-popping Littlerazzi on the floor friday night and death drop myself.

Word is bond.

...South Carolina allows you to collect anonymously....so if you can figure out Erin won and track Erin down, then Erin will be willing to give you a couple of millions.

I can't believe that girl on Coed Elite did a double down out of a level 1 stretch! hahaha. That's probably why she's a center flyer though. Get. It. And it wasn't even a scary double down. I've seen WAY worse ones from solid stunts!
That being said, I'm not sold on their routine. I liked last season's better, maybe it will grow on me. I feel like this season it's clean (which I love), but it's really slow and doesn't have a "wow factor" to me. I'm sure they'll add more and more over the season though. Either way, GOOD JOB CEA CE!!

Didn't even notice until you pointed it out, dang she's spinning fast to be able to double from that! Looked like her bases barely even got a grip after the tictoc, nicely saved. :D

Can you post a link to this? Would love to see this!!

Latest posts

Back