All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time It seems like they make their videos private right after uploading them, then make them public again a week or two later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they make them public again. I'll be sure to save and record them next time

from the first competition until now this team has just gotten better and better. such a great routine!

Ok this is the first time I've watched Bombshells and I love them!! I love their use of the floor and skills with the amount of girls they have. Very well done :) Does PattyAnn coach this team as well?

Pretty sure the last one you're talking about is an Onodi.

You can tell CP17 was coached in tumbling from a gymnast because he doesn't punch front, he Russians.

And I've seen a standing layout. It's not in the least bit surprising it came from another of cp17's coaches Tye Hill. He is tumbling perfection (and one of my favorite people ever).

I love Tye Hill. He coached me for about 2 years before going back to CA. What he has done is incredible!

I love Tye Hill. He coached me for about 2 years before going back to CA. What he has done is incredible!

Sometimes I think this whole cheer thing was a mistake until I realize the people we've been able to have in our lives over the last ten years we wouldn't have met otherwise. Tye is one of those ❤️

Marci (the red-haired girl) and her sister Victoria are two of the most encouraging, supportive, sweet girls I think Little has ever cheered with. Humble as can be and crazy talented. Shoot, I'd cheer with them.
Or nugget. Whatever.

ETA: Does anyone know if it makes a difference that Marci is, like, 6'4"? Ok, not quite that tall, but she's really tall. I would think it's tougher for an athlete that has legs for days to do standing fulls?
I would TOTALLY love to see you on the floor. AND because it is IAG, this is TOTALLY possible...
And from what I can gather, the taller you are the more core strength you need to tumble. Which explains why smaller girls and taller men seem to be the best tumblers LOL. Not sure if it is true, but makes sense to me LOL
Height likely makes a huge difference because she has to have that much more power to get high enough to get over with while staying within the time of everyone else. I've always noticed her standing full looking like a hot mess, even before SMOED, but honestly it's not for me to nit-pick and since I don't have to pay for any surgery resulting in those landing it's no skin off my nose. I do think her hair, because it stands out on every team she's on, is why people are immediately drawn to watching her. Her jumps are amazing though, as is just about everything else she does---her landings though, make me cringe as someone who still suffers pain in my knees, back, and one of my ankles because of the stuff I did as a teenager.

Generally the taller you are the harder it is to do some tumbling. Definitely requires more strength to get all that body around. There is always the exception but this is based on cp and vertically gifted friends experiences.

**CP's World Diet started today. Wonder what he can eat for $2/day**

Back