All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar Cheer "Rolling Stones" showcase video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for the double post. Once I watched Rolling Stones I had to comment!! As always their routine is action packed and innovative!! I am living for that dance! Many teams have dance to that song, however, only a few have ever done the song justice! One of my favorites has always been Miami Elite large coed 2003 - 2004! Which they then outdid themselves the following year with the big spender dance! One of the all time best dances ever!!!

I have nfinity ;) but I can't give that to yah, but I can say that they compete for their first time at the end of this month!

Will they be in Palm Springs??

What's so cool about these two teams are the sisters that moved there from FAME! One was one Supers and the other was on Vengeance. I'm so proud of them :)

Gina and I had a small moment last night, thinking about where they've been, and this opportunity at The Majors. It was kinda sweet :)

Quick question, does anyone have Vizion 20/20? I can't find them competing this year anywhere yet. Or Cheerforce Nfinity?
20/20 is doing really well! From what I've seen on Facebook they've been winning their comps. I don't usually see many videos of them throughout the season though.

Back