All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Ive been reading this thread from page 9 - and I only have two things

1. In regards to F5's dance.. Id rather see a slower but more clean of a dance than a fast sloppy one (not towards any team on the sloppy bit)

2. Coming from a member of the Teal Army, I am actually really enjoying panthers uniforms, bows, stunts, routines etc ! I really like that routine - their stunts are amazing. I shoudn't do this but I am going to.. So far for me in the large senior according to whos videos I've seen.. In order of whos ROUTINES I like are:

1. Panthers
2. Senior Elite
3. F5
4. WCSS

If someone from Hot Cheer or someone in general could please explain to me the hidden secret of getting their arms in their jumps approach to be all level as shown below ??? That would be LOVELY.
Having trouble getting my HS kids to understand how important this is and I cant figure out what to tell them or what to do to get them to look this like.. This is amazing to me.. all level and even - I need to know the secret !

avlh11.png

I don't own a program, I never said that. I'm an athlete still. Maybe you should look more closely at the people you're replying to.

And if you're trying to imply that I'm racist or uneducated on black culture you better check yourself Henny. I'm a drag queen in a major city, I surround myself with urban black culture on the daily and am far from unaware.

I didn't assume it was based on drugs because it comes from black culture, I thought so because of its name. If the dance move was made by white kids and called "doing a bump" where you rub your nose I would make similar presumptions.

I admit I might be wrong, but everyone I've asked about it (who were black, btw) explained it was coughing into your arms after hitting a dab, and the song by iHeartMemphis seemed to allude to that. So if I was speaking misinformation I apologize but next time try being less pointlessly aggressive.

Don't come for me unless I send for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lord this post made me cringe for reasons I can't even begin to explain. But thanks for admitting you might be wrong...because for the most part you are.

Where are the videos. Lets post more videos.

I don't own a program, I never said that. I'm an athlete still. Maybe you should look more closely at the people you're replying to.

And if you're trying to imply that I'm racist or uneducated on black culture you better check yourself Henny. I'm a drag queen in a major city, I surround myself with urban black culture on the daily and am far from unaware.

I didn't assume it was based on drugs because it comes from black culture, I thought so because of its name. If the dance move was made by white kids and called "doing a bump" where you rub your nose I would make similar presumptions.

I admit I might be wrong, but everyone I've asked about it (who were black, btw) explained it was coughing into your arms after hitting a dab, and the song by iHeartMemphis seemed to allude to that. So if I was speaking misinformation I apologize but next time try being less pointlessly aggressive.

Don't come for me unless I send for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
f0412feb7d8166870db229627deab9d5.jpg

Not today Satan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Does anyone else notice that teams in general are really cleaning up technique on BASKETS too? I've seen much prettier kick doubles (tighter legs/pointed toes/better timing?) Same for double downs.

2. Liking rond de jambes before jumps. Yes please.

Back