All-Star January 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agree 100%. You can't tell me that was the first time that routine was that crazy... should have never been put on the floor. Those poor kids.

If I didn't know better, I would've guessed that was one of the first times they've gone out full out. They looked incredibly unconditioned when they were throwing their tumbling and the majority of those passes shouldn't have been choreographed in. So many busts and incomplete passes.

i thought the girl on ghost was going to seriously go to the hospital in running tumbling when those two boys tumbled towards her on the far right corner... my heart is still racing!

Good things to say about CEA Waldorf teams: the flyers point their toes. The uniforms look good on the floor.
Umm...that's it. Everything else... :splat:

Sometimes that's needed though to go look like poop and hopefully it pushes them personally for the rest of the season to work hard and come out stronger. I wish they were international all girl 5 and feel like with the lack of tumbling would be stronger/more competitive there.

Sometimes that's needed though to go look like poop and hopefully it pushes them personally for the rest of the season to work hard and come out stronger. I wish they were international all girl 5 and feel like with the lack of tumbling would be stronger/more competitive there.
There are bad days and there are teams competing way above their division. This was the latter. I feel for those girls to have to get through that routine all season. This is a coaching fail.

Back