All-Star Jersey Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And we got most of their Music cleared, so I only have to remix the dance. Gonna be nice... Last year I had to remix the whole thing with custom lyrics and voice overs. This year is cake and we've got numerous shows to do. I'm pumped to see PA and the crew do it up.

Love your music!

CP will be so happy to hear this. My youngest is a dancer so she loves dance moms but my oldest cheers. You have no idea how many times I have heard "why cant there be a cheer show like this" haha

Sometime in August or September! It is going to be aired around the same time as Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders new season, as I read they wanted to publicize those two shows together.

HOW did I miss this? Someone please send this to Bravo. They can pick any number of teams to feature from any where in the country and I will watch that one too! Nobody is Patty Ann but I know there are many fabulous coaches with great character out there. Why not pick one of them?

I also heard that it would be on CMT, but I thought it would be more in the fall...I could be wrong though! Sounds right that it would come with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I also think that Bravo could do a good cheer show, it'd be different for them! I'm tired of all the RH reruns...get some new shows! I feel like they would treat it a little more seriously than TLC, too.

And I love the DCC show! I just wish I could dance so then I could try out...haha

Can I just say that I absolutely love the fact that she threatens the kids to be respectful. Even if they had lost, I feel they would have listened, because of the amount of respect they have for Patty Ann.​
Isn't it the most beautiful thing?

Back