All-Star Just A Thought...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 16, 2011
If teams are going to do ballups, they need to look like these at :55... theres a good foot in between the bases and flyers feet when they are fully extended

just sayin... i made this observation this weekend after seeing them quite a few times. ive never seen better ball-ups than the ones from this team! bravo ladies.

At Cheersport last weekend, I think it was ATL Small Limited, but their ballups (especially the center) were some of the prettiest I have ever seen. I will try and find a video but I haven't seen one on youtube. If you have the dartfish videos check them out.

Didnt all but one group fake at worlds that year?
The centers is gorgeous, but IMO the others are pretty gen.

2010 was def my fave year of orange, that routine really impressed me and was perfectly executed.

2010 was def my fave year of orange, that routine really impressed me and was perfectly executed.

I don't think they even faked it. Just didn't do it. Only the middle flyer did. Hers was absolutely gorgeous though.

Yeah one flyer was hurt and then they also had a new flyer. So i guess they didnt want to risk it.

Yeah they Did. But at cheersport... Perfection from all groups!

Lovely<3.... but if you are doing ballups in level 4 those ballups are too high, and would be considered illegal! ;)

Latest posts

Back