All-Star Just Cheer Flooded From Hurricane Irene

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes ill feelings should get swept under the rug to help a neighbor out who's in need!
Yeah, I was hesitant to even post that, because I am not affiliated with either program, so I don't know what the situation is... To me, that just seemed like the obvious choice because of location. Or, there is ENA in Pompton Plains, which is where I took gymnastics as a kid, and it's pretty close for Just Cheer:) In any case, you could go 30 min in any direction from them and hit another gym, but I gather from the statement on their website that they are probably not planning to travel anywhere.

UGH! So sorry to hear about what happened at Just Cheer. What a bummer! Our gym flooded but obviously not as bad. We certainly didn't have 18" of water in the gym. I think the repairs at our gym are supposed to be done by reopening next week. We were already closed for the week anyway.

i have a lot of friends that cheer at just cheer. i use to cheer there last year but then i switched over to star athletics because it was closer. the coaches and staff and the teams are really great at just cheer and i wish everyone the best there.

Hope that all is well at JUst Cheer!!!!!! Good friends of mine!,,, who are just awesome all around! Prayers that ya'll are back up and running...Soon! Take Care and God Bless from Coop in the Carolina City of Charlotte!!!!
Why can't we all JUst Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!:fro:

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to give you a status update on our gym. Over the past few days we have been doing a complete clean out of the gym. We did have about 18 inches of water inside, and not only had to throw out most of our stuff, including our 9 panel spring floor, office and waiting room furniture, and other gym equipment, but we were able to save our 7 panel spring floor. Unfortunately, we also had to tear down the walls in our waiting area and offices. We are blessed that we have had so many of our families come and help and the gym is officially CLEAN! We will be re-painting this week, and re-installing our floors next weekend. We plan to be open and back to normal practices on Monday, September 12th! Thank you all for your concern.

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to give you a status update on our gym. Over the past few days we have been doing a complete clean out of the gym. We did have about 18 inches of water inside, and not only had to throw out most of our stuff, including our 9 panel spring floor, office and waiting room furniture, and other gym equipment, but we were able to save our 7 panel spring floor. Unfortunately, we also had to tear down the walls in our waiting area and offices. We are blessed that we have had so many of our families come and help and the gym is officially CLEAN! We will be re-painting this week, and re-installing our floors next weekend. We plan to be open and back to normal practices on Monday, September 12th! Thank you all for your concern.
glad to hear!

I wish they were doing some sort of fundraiser..A school near me got destroyed once, and they sold T shirts, with the money benefitting rebuilding. I know a lot of people on the boards would buy one, or do anything to help. @JuST Cheer All Stars let us know if there's anything we can do!

@live2cheer10 - We are working on some fundraising options - once we decide on what we are going to do, we will post it on here and hopefully some of the cheer community can help get us back on our feet! Thanks!

Back