All-Star Just Curious About Upcoming Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that's why I was surprised. I was trained in the "you better LOVE what you just posted" four minute window of "forever on the internet" phase of fierceboard. Not sure how I feel about being able to edit it forever. It does make sense why I thought I lost my mind in certain threads over the last few months that made practically no sense to me...the posts were edited at some point so the responses didn't match what they originally responded to and it got confusing.
So I'm not nuts....that's positive!

I couldn't figure out why everyone was responding as though someone had peed in their Cheerio's. I knew you could change a responding post, but had no idea you could change the original post. Quit messing with the old people!:confused:

We'll just edit that post and no one will be the wiser

My eyes can't take back what I've read. And I never wanted to actually say anything about limitless edit time because what if I wasn't really supposed to have it, but someone just mistook my spectacular Mama-ness for someone with actual FB-power and then I would've outted myself as a bearer of this secret grail and then it was taken away?
And that was a glimpse into my mind. Sorry.

My eyes can't take back what I've read. And I never wanted to actually say anything about limitless edit time because what if I wasn't really supposed to have it, but someone just mistook my spectacular Mama-ness for someone with actual FB-power and then I would've outted myself as a bearer of this secret grail and then it was taken away?
And that was a glimpse into my mind. Sorry.
I have got to remember to wait until mid-day to read some of your posts. Had to read this one three times to get the full meaning LOL. I still believe you have "spectacular Mama-ness and actual FB-power". :kiss:

Back