All-Star Just Wanna Say Thanks To All

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 18, 2015
Hi,
I just want to express my sincerest gratitude to everybody who takes time to read even the most mundane postings.
In the last 4 days, so many of you have answered questions that may have seemed ridiculous to professional coaches or at least those that are certified AllStar coaches. No one has made fun of me or made me feel stupid, thank you for that.
Most of all thank you to OhMySparkle. She saw my post about not having the funding to hire choreography help, she offered to the dance sections, but when I asked for further advise on checking my stunt counts and tumble runs, she did so GLADLY. She has put up with an endless stream of emails back and forth and has always had something nice to say about my meager choreography skills.
I do well enough that my girls would look okay during routine but I love them and really want them to SHINE.

So again THANK YOU to everybody who takes time to read posts and offer suggestions and help.

Aw. This made me SOOO happy.
I love working with you, and because i love making dances and i have fun when i make them and Also can help you out, its a really great win win situation. I love that you like me ideas but Also have some ideas and goals you self. Thank you!
I love helping you out.
Lots of love,
Diana

Back