OT Jut Curious

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 16, 2009
So since there's like 29329120 people on the boards now I'm just curious how many people are still here from the "original" board. Soooo if you know who woahdeedle is comment this thread haha, no need to discuss I'm just curious! :)

Well I'm an avid reader, and I've been in this neck of the woods since Pro-X.
I liked her as appledrinkyum personally..

I've always wished I experienced whoadeedle... never got the honor? hahah I have no idea anything about them :(

Well I'm an avid reader, and I've been in this neck of the woods since Pro-X.
I liked her as appledrinkyum personally..

Yess!! Appledrinkyum/woahdeedle haha I definitely remember that! She was a TRIP. And remember when the word "tranny" was filtered to "Ludag's favorite word" back when he was Ludags.... Ahh nostalgia. And yes, I believe it was her kidney that she "donated" to her "sick brother."

ah yes! back when I was the only PghxCheer.
What about when we all liked unc(insert rest of username here) aka "Y...E...L...L...A... R...I...B...B...O...N..."
back when purple cheerios dominated large senior
when you needed more than your fingers and toes to count the total number of large teams that attended worlds
when maddie had a fierce bob
I miss those days :(

p.s. You guys totally forgot peanut in the naming of she was never real!

Wow..I'm somewhat of an 'original' fierceboarder. This is odd. And I miss Maddie's fierce bob :( I just remember someone posting a video of worlds of them finding the other heyima or another duplicate username. How long ago was that??

Still here! Ahhh, those times were umm.....interesting. lol I personally enjoy the new "not so much drama" board myself. :) All of the trouble makers have grown up a bit I believe. :) Over_It hasn't been on in a long while and meanj isn't so mean anymore. lol Whoadeedle/appledrinkyum was a hoot!

Anyone on here remember our infamous memorial day "I wanna be FIERCE" thread that crashed the pro-x boards? Good times! :)

Anyone on here remember our infamous memorial day "I wanna be FIERCE" thread that crashed the pro-x boards? Good times! :)

I would have never thought setting up a status ladder would ever cause such problems. And I've never spent so much time deleting messages just trying to keep a board from crashing as I did that week after Memorial Day.

Back