Kentucky Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 23, 2012
I am a cheer mom from Hazard, Ky, just found this forum so excited to learn more about cheerleading. If you are from Kentucky give me a shout out where you are from.

Well I live in Texas now but I was in Clarksville, TN for the last 2 seasons. Which is right on the state line. We had moms from Murray, Cadiz, and Hopkinsville KY area at our gym Clarksville Cheer Extreme in TN. I do not know where you are in relation to that but we seen a lot of Ky gyms at competition. I will say United Talent Shamrocks (idk where they are located) was my favorite because they were awesome and were always front runners for 1st place in a lot of divisions!

We are from PA but my CP Attends and Cheers for U of L and Gymtyme

I am a cheer mom from Hazard, Ky, just found this forum so excited to learn more about cheerleading. If you are from Kentucky give me a shout out where you are from.

I'm from Kentucky! I have a gym in Mount Washington called Cheer Zone. Where are you at in Hazard?

I'm from Kentucky! I have a gym in Mount Washington called Cheer Zone. Where are you at in Hazard?

Ahhh...Mt. Washington...where I sprained my ankle weekend before last. My husband is from Bullitt County and my sister-in-law has a pediatric practice in Cedar Grove. Small world!

I am in Lexington. Congrats on your engagement!

I'm from Kentucky but don't live there anymore. Born and (mostly) raised in Marshall County, then 20 years in Lexington before moving to Hoover. Bet I could still name all 120 counties on a map.

I'm from Kentucky but don't live there anymore. Born and (mostly) raised in Marshall County, then 20 years in Lexington before moving to Hoover. Bet I could still name all 120 counties on a map.

I'm already impressed that you know that there are 120 counties in Kentucky.

Back