All-Star Kentucky Elite Back

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been reading tweets from several former KE athletes and they don't seem too moved by it but some of the athletes and coaches that are still there are hoping that this is going to bring them back. I read somewhere (either facebook or twitter) that they are doing this for all the former athletes, but really it still isn't the KE that theses former athletes were part of.

It seems like a lot of change in such a short period of time that one might question the gyms stability. I wish them well and hope that everything works out for the better.

I wanna see the uniformsss!

I don't really remember what their uniforms from this past year had on the front but if it still at the cat on the front I would assume they would keep those uniforms for the season. They could just add maybe an orange bow to put some orange in the uniform. Since it is already November it would seem really silly to have the entire gym buy a new uniform when some may have had to already order a new uniform this season.

yes bring back the orange!!! i was so sad when the orange got taken out. KE was the only team I thought could pull off orange tastefully.

This guy on my CZ senior team is on KE cats too this season.
Just wondering and please excuse me if I sound stupid b/c I don't know a lot about legal stuff, but I know you can crossover inside the gym, but are you allowed to compete with 2 different gyms?

This guy on my CZ senior team is on KE cats too this season.
Just wondering and please excuse me if I sound stupid b/c I don't know a lot about legal stuff, but I know you can crossover inside the gym, but are you allowed to compete with 2 different gyms?

If he wants to compete at worlds with KE then he has to have a signed release from the other gym.

Back