All-Star Kick Full: Exclusive Band Of Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As the Lead singer for the band Kick Full, I'm here to answer some of these questions!
First of all YES!! we will be playing live instruments!
NO!! we will not be doing voice overs to sound effects!

we have actually been a band under the name Kerrington Cooper for a few years and after some member changes decided to change the band name to Kick Full due to the fact that I was a cheerleader (We also just thought "Kick Full" would sound cool as a band name!) The band was not started to be a "Cheerleading Band" but simply... a band, we just so happened to have members that were involved in cheerleading. When Twisted asked us to play at their competitions we immediately jumped at the chance! I think it's amazing to be able take my first love which is writing and performing music and to add that with my favorite sport, and Twisted has given us that chance!

I encourage everyone to at least take a chance and listen to the music! if you don't like it thats completely fine! i realize not everyone likes everything musically!

Also Like Cheer Tennessee said we will be playing where there would typically be dead time in a competition anyway, so it will not make the competitions any longer. our new cd "Next Level" is on iTunes officially as of today as well as many other online stores! also our song "Next Level" is on the website Twisted has set up to announce the band!

KickFull.TwistYourSpirit.com

I'll admit, my first reaction was to laugh. But in fairness, I did not check out the single. I'm not a musician in any capacity, but I do give props to any artists that can actually PLAY instruments.

I've never been to a Twisted competition, but the idea of trying to entertain seems like a good idea, as long as it doesn't encourage dead time or unneeded competition lengthy. I've never understood how it can take EP's an extra hour from the last performance to tally scores and organize an awards ceremony :confused:

Bravo on seeking out gigs for your band! Great way to get a following.
I have to admit though, competitions are already so loud. It's always nice for my ears to get a break in between mixes blaring backstage as well as up front. I'm not so sure I would be entertained by a band so much as annoyed by the constant noise. I'm all for a good emcee that can keep the dead time filled though.

Has anyone ever thought of hiring a comedian? I'd love to hear some good cheer jokes (but I think everything is hilarious so I'd probably be the only one laughing). Did ya hear the one about Susie's mom? ;)

Good luck to your band OP! I hope y'all deliver a great set and have much success. XoXo

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back