OT Kim Of Queens

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

flcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I have watched this show on and off. I don't know why but I crack up when I watch it. I watched it again last night and when one of the girls answered a question in the pageant - and said she liked to eat, and Kim said "Oh girl me too" on the side of the stage - I started laughing. Like any reality show, I am sure a lot of it is staged -but at least I haven't heard her say the things Abby Lee has said.

I have watched this show on and off. I don't know why but I crack up when I watch it. I watched it again last night and when one of the girls answered a question in the pageant - and said she liked to eat, and Kim said "Oh girl me too" on the side of the stage - I started laughing. Like any reality show, I am sure a lot of it is staged -but at least I haven't heard her say the things Abby Lee has said.

I LOVE this show. I live near where her studio is and I have seen her out shopping at Target, etc. It's hard to recognize her in person without all of the makeup and jewelry...but I can tell you after standing behind her in line at the store, her personality is just like it seems on the show!!!

I love this show and Kim too! I love how she is with the girls and the values she is trying to teach them. When she didn't let Hanna get away with switching dresses I was so impressed with her. Overall the show just cracks me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back