All-Star Kt Tape

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 12, 2010
What does everyone think of it? I just recently got some and used it for my ankles because a friend of mine had told me about it? Does it seem to be affective for you?

Yes, i have some for my achilles! i tore it in october (minor tear, no surgery needed) and i am slowly getting back into things. KT tape has really helped with pain when i go on the bike. When i tore my achilles the first time i used a brace when i started tumbling again and then i switched to KT tape. i like it a lot better than regular tape just because of how much it stretches.

Yes, i have some for my achilles! i tore it in october (minor tear, no surgery needed) and i am slowly getting back into things. KT tape has really helped with pain when i go on the bike. When i tore my achilles the first time i used a brace when i started tumbling again and then i switched to KT tape. i like it a lot better than regular tape just because of how much it stretches.
I partially tore ligaments in my ankle and have been taping it ever since I've been recovered because I still fill like its weak and I'm very cautious. That is one thing I don't like about regular tape, it doesn't stretch. I mean yes it's good for stability but I feel like my ankle is never going to regain strength if I constantly have it taped and constricted. The way the KT tape supports but still stretches is what I like.

I had it for my knee and I thought it was a gimmic. I tried it and it really worked! It helped with pain a lot too! Good luck with your ankle!

During Diving/Swimming season KT tape was my life savor!!!!! I want to go back to college, just so I can have the perks of visiting the athletic trainer everyday!

I've used it for my back (i work at a PT) and i never felt a difference.

But i know people who really say it helped. So you can give it a try - and see if it works.

I've had it on my back , my shoulder and also on my wrist/arm, when I had tenovaginitis and it worked wonders! I really love it!
It's also become a massive trend in Germany during the last few years. You see tons of taped athletes at every comp. ;)

I first tried it during prehab before acl/mcl/meniscus surgery but my knee felt way too unstable, so I used my old acl sports brace (this is my second surgery). So at first I thought it was a joke, but i've tried it post-op and it does help some, but I still much prefer my donjoy!

Back