All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So i'm really proud of my best friend, Madi. SheShe really wants to cheer on one of the teams she lived near, but since her family moves around so much they didn't wan't to commit to a team. They're expected to stay in this place for a couple of years, so next season she is going to cheer, and she's really been working on her scorpion.
here's March of this year:
555353_385050594847279_2069413020_n.jpg

and today:
600243_452408824778122_1743970833_n.jpg
BTW love the "Cool story bro." Shirt :)

Ok this ain't really a huge accomplishment but it's something I can finally say...

Anyone who seen any of my daughters old tumbling videos knows that my daughter is like the slowest runner/tumbler. She has been really trying to pick up the speed because even before in running tumbling she had no power lol it was pretty bad.

No matter how many times we told her to run fast it didn't click till someone told her to pretend like a dog is chasing her and your running from the dog .. Lol

Now here is a link to a video.. I use to make longer videos for her with a whole bunch of tumbling clips but I told her I wouldn't do it again till she got her tuck because no one wants to watch a 5 min video of nothing but back handsprings. So no she doesn't have her tuck yet and this video isn't that great. It's just 3 different passes.. I made it regular speed and then slow motion so she could see what she was doing wrong. And no her tumbling ain't that pretty but it does show you that she has definitely sped the tumbling up!!:)

I JUST got my RO BHS TUCK and I'm 12!!! 2x her age!! (But to be fair her set is actually alot better than mine) But she is amazingly talented!!! I wanna see her layout soon!! :)

cheerdiamond thanks :) I'm sure your great!

This is the only video I have and its of the first time she did it. It's not perfect she needs to set up and it's piked quite a bit. But
At least she is throwing it by herself!
In the next week or so I hope to get a better video because her coach is correcting all the problems, this was at an open gym by herself

It was bad but I'm still good layout | Facebook

This is the only video I have and its of the first time she did it. It's not perfect she needs to set up and it's piked quite a bit. But
In the next week or so I hope to get a better video because her coach is correcting all the problems, this was at an open gym by herself

I love how dedicated your daughter is. She has progressed SO much in such a short amount of time.

I love how dedicated your daughter is. She has progressed SO much in such a short amount of time.

Aww:) thanks, forget the layout we know it's not right since she just got it but I agree with you her back handsprings were so bad for so long. Now her legs are together and not all frog looking. Long as she keeps improving it don't matter how long it takes her.

She can throw a standing 2 bhs tuck so she just needs to work on that and get down to standing tuck!:)

Congrats!! It looks great!!! I'm sure at your daughter's learning pace, she have her full any day now :)

My CP has been working on her BHS since about march or april I believe and she now can do it by herself now. It is not that pretty but its a start. So proud how far she came and tumbling is what she struggles with. :)

My CP has been working on her BHS since about march or april I believe and she now can do it by herself now. It is not that pretty but its a start. So proud how far she came and tumbling is what she struggles with. :)

your daughter is so cute.

Back