All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cheering:mad:codycheerbabex, what a beautiful baby and it looks so happy, so Mom and Dad are doing a splendid job, although you maybe exhausted right now. Let me give you a Big Congrats!

So I haven't been on in a while due to extreme tiredness, but I thought I'd come on and give kudos to myself after giving birth to my beautiful baby boy 1 week ago. He's growing too fast!

539b55bb17d7d3714f48c2de6ecdd6db.jpg

511ba55c29ca7a72921f2799e1e40045.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My heart just melted! He's so stinking cute, congratulations! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had to post I finally am on my way to being able to tumble in a routine. I started at my new gym on sunday and was nervous as I really struggle with any tumbling. The coach there wanted to see how near we were to back handsprings and he thought I might to be able to do one so he got a barrel and got me to set up to and just arch. Found out my problem isnt anything to do with strength or back flexibility but rather shoulders not being flexible.

It is much but for me its huge I have been stuck doing cartwheels and forward rolls for 2 years and it was nice to hear that my tumbling will get better

So I had to post I finally am on my way to being able to tumble in a routine. I started at my new gym on sunday and was nervous as I really struggle with any tumbling. The coach there wanted to see how near we were to back handsprings and he thought I might to be able to do one so he got a barrel and got me to set up to and just arch. Found out my problem isnt anything to do with strength or back flexibility but rather shoulders not being flexible.

It is much but for me its huge I have been stuck doing cartwheels and forward rolls for 2 years and it was nice to hear that my tumbling will get better

Shoulder flexibility has been cp's issue too! Now you know how to fix it! Glad to hear that you are cheering!

Shoulder flexibility has been cp's issue too! Now you know how to fix it! Glad to hear that you are cheering!

Thanks its still in the balance whether I will be cheering due to university application but I am training with this gym until I know what is happening

My CP had major shoulder flexibility issues when she started. It took about a year of constant stretching to get past it. She is now a solid level 2 tumbler. Keep at it! The results may not be instant, but now that you know what the issue is, it will get better with work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE HAD SERVICE FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES SINCE SATURDAY AND I COME WITH FANTASTIC NEWS. I LOVE MY JOB.

and you can see me at @NCAupdates on Twitter/Instagram and @NCAcheer on snapchat ;)

And possibly maybe in a future magazine maybe because I was picked for a photoshoot.

Have ever mentioned how much I love my job?

So my college team had our first team tumbling class today, and almost the entire team was able to do a spotted back walkover, and a heavily/moderately spotted backhandspring. One of the girls even got her standing two backhandsprings! I threw a backhandspring for the first time ever today, and even though i was terrified, i trusted my spotters and was able to do it! :D

It's been a long time coming, but this happened tonight!! I know it's sloppy but it's a MAJOR accomplishment for her....

So happy for her! It looks good and I have no doubt she will have it down perfect soon! Love the smile at the end!

Back