All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This isn't a brag post for me, but for someone else. As some of you know a girl on Black Ops had been diagnosed with leukemia almost two years ago. Sunday during our last practice she practiced with us and joined our team. She can't do everything yet for obvious reasons but I am so happy to see her working so hard and getting her muscle back. I am so proud of her.

My daughter did her Arabian by herself the other night and she she was so excited she said it's easier than a punch front.

Instagram

I also haven't posted here in a very long time.
Since before the block she got before summit

She has been working on her double, she can throw it by herself but doesn't spin twice. Lol

She got a whip thru to full and a full thru to full but they are still struggle bus looking lol but she can pull a full out of nothing so it doesn't scare her but me it does slightly.
She can also do her standing one and two to full and jump two to full but I they aren't laid out so they aren't cute.

I'm just happy she is happy tumbling again.

The video above is the Arabian but the last few videos on Ig are those other skills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP is not a natural tumbler. She had to work extremely hard to get her full. It was a process. Front tumbling is even harder for her. When I heard they were changing the front flip in the pyramid to a front full I was nervous. Proud to share she got it down in one team practice! :)

Last edited:
nvbg3s.jpg

Check ya girl out in the newest issue of American Cheerleader!

I also got an email today informing me that I was selected among the top veteran staff nationwide. I'm living out my dreams working for NCA :cloud9:

My daughter did her Arabian by herself the other night and she she was so excited she said it's easier than a punch front.

Instagram

I also haven't posted here in a very long time.
Since before the block she got before summit

She has been working on her double, she can throw it by herself but doesn't spin twice. Lol

She got a whip thru to full and a full thru to full but they are still struggle bus looking lol but she can pull a full out of nothing so it doesn't scare her but me it does slightly.
She can also do her standing one and two to full and jump two to full but I they aren't laid out so they aren't cute.

I'm just happy she is happy tumbling again.

The video above is the Arabian but the last few videos on Ig are those other skills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She made it look so easy! Great body control.

CP has been working on a cartwheel, forward roll and backbend to bridge for two years. She's finally got them. Her cartwheel is beautiful! This is a big deal for a girl who's not a natural tumbler. So proud of her.
I'm going to have to share this with one of my older Junior athletes. She is not a natural tumbler, either and has low self-esteem. We try to encourage her that with everything, determination and hard work do pay off! Congrats to your daughter!

Back