All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok... I DON'T CARE! I said it ... It's done... I'm not taking it back. Leave it at that.
Get over it

my problem is not with who you think will win. Trust me I have been on these boards long enough to know people have favorites. . My main point that I was pointing out is that you commented on our stunt and I was pointing out That many teams have similar parts that stay the same. you can say our routines have looked more skilled in the past as well but we competed today and there are many parts to the routine that coeds in the past could not have even thought about putting them in, I know this mainly because I have been on coed for multiple years now.
When I say they looke better in the past I'm saying I really liked routines idn the past that I just don't feel that other ones can match olio to that one... My favorite routine was your in 2009... I dint even like the teams routines that placed higher than you... I liked how fresh that stunt was.. And the number
Of guys.. I guess what I'm saying is that the routines don't look as entertaining with such a lower number of guys in a large coed division. I just can't get into the routine as well with girls basing where guys sound be .

alright sit back down and loose the attitude kid. My post really was not that rude and did not need all of ^^^^^ that to happen.
Well I'm gonna take it as rude when I have people ganging up on me... And then saying it on facebook. It's not that big a deal if you know your good then your good . Don't listen to me.

Well I'm gonna take it as rude when I have people ganging up on me... And then saying it on facebook. It's not that big a deal if you know your good then your good . Don't listen to me.

you must have reading problems. I said before in post my main point was telling you about the stunt that we always use apparently not about our talent. I am also not one of the people posting on your facebook so do not blame me for that. You posted something I responded.

I like the stunts... Just why do you keep doing them. I was saying they were bad... Or I didn't like them and I wasn't calling you out.. I just wanted
To know why you kept using the same one. Now I know like you said.. It's tradition or your signature move. Thank you. Is this over?

I like the stunts... Just why do you keep doing them. I was saying they were bad... Or I didn't like them and I wasn't calling you out.. I just wanted
To know why you kept using the same one. Now I know like you said.. It's tradition or your signature move. Thank you. Is this over?

I mean since you asked nicely why not. good talking to you:)

Just thought that i would share this! I heard Crying and Cursing haha!!! This is The Feeling that I Want!
But everyone knew that it was going to be Cali to win -no suprise-
there will be so much more competition this season though...
it could be anyone taking home gold. California Bullets, Top Gun Jag, Cheer Athletics Cheetahs, ACE Warriors, Georgia Louies, Prodigy Allstars(if not mistaken?), Cheer Extreme Coed, Pro Cheer
I Gonna go with Cali or Top Gun Though

hahaha I look like a messssss!

I would love to see a video of any of the teams that have already competed coed elite from todays cheersport, cali from show case, and then A-Towne

I would love to see a video of any of the teams that have already competed coed elite from todays cheersport, cali from show case, and then A-Towne

gonna have to wait 'till after this coming weekend to see Cali coed.

Back