All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok....clarity....camarillo (smoed) showcase the 13th....most of CA going to Jamz Nov 19th....:) it's Nov....relax...it's gonna be a long year...:) I love the passion of this sport!!!!!

So the A Towne video. Lots of tumbling, 11 stunts in first sequence, 10 in the next, no toss stunts at all. No pyramid either. Dance is kind of cute. I see potential but lack of uniforms and sloppiness just didn't pull it all together. Does anyone know what Nationals they're going to?

So the A Towne video. Lots of tumbling, 11 stunts in first sequence, 10 in the next, no toss stunts at all. No pyramid either. Dance is kind of cute. I see potential but lack of uniforms and sloppiness just didn't pull it all together. Does anyone know what Nationals they're going to?
Where did you see the video at?

The coaches know that they have alot of cleaning up to do...thank goodness it was only an exhibition :) they will be ready to go at their first comp!!!

WSF Indy, Cheersport, Spirit of Hope, NCA(I think) and UCA

Back