All-Star Large Limited Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure there is a video out there somewhere. However more importantly what you need to know is that NJSE is killing it this year. So talented and it shows. YOUR GOING TO BE TOP 5 THIS YEAR!
biggrin.png

Thank you :))) I hope so! This division is soo amazing, all the teams are so good! I can't wait for nca !!

i'm sticking with the teams in blue.. i really want smoke to win because i feel like they could but i also see twist and shout.

i think top 5 will be t&s, smoke, spirit of texas for sure
then whoever hits out of:
Texas Co-red
Charlotte
NJSE
and ECE

WC Odyssey definitely needs to be thrown on this list. They've always been in the top 10 since they've been at worlds.

Also T&S has been one of my favorite teams to watch (and i havent seen them since the first video that was out) but they don't look as strong as they have been in the past.

In no order:)))
Spirit of Texas
Smoke
Twist&Shout
World Cup
Texas Cheer Co-red
Ece

imrichhowboutu- OOOOOOO you gotta see Large Twist n Shout NOW!!! We got the privlege of seeing them in person this past weekend and they are FIERCE!! Don't count them out cause they are HOT HOT HOT :))

imrichhowboutu- OOOOOOO you gotta see Large Twist n Shout NOW!!! We got the privlege of seeing them in person this past weekend and they are FIERCE!! Don't count them out cause they are HOT HOT HOT :))

Awesome! i'll definitely be on the lookout for a video!

In no order:)))
Spirit of Texas
Smoke
Twist&Shout
World Cup
Texas Cheer Co-red
Ece

Thanks for the vote of confidence TXcheermom!! :) I cannot predict who will win, but all I can say is T&S Obsession is trying their best. SOT will NEVER go down easy and they look stronger than ever this year. Smoke is ALWAYS in the running as well. T&S won't give up trying for that gold globe!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abk9H23i8fE

This is T&S Obsession from Day 1 of ACP in Houston. No one is allowed to say anything about the girl that busted the triple toe back though because that's MY daughter! lol One of the boys kicked her hand in the 3rd toe touch and she couldn't pull for the back. I hope ya'll like what you see!! :)

Back