All-Star Large Limited Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All bids so far...

Full Paid: East Celebrity Elite - Spirit Fest Nationals (01/09/11)
Full Paid: New Jersey Spirit Explosion Fab 5 - Mid-Atlantic Cheer Co (01/16/11)
Full Paid: Spirit of Texas - American Cheerleaders Association (01/17/11)
Full Paid: Texas Lonestar Cheer Co-Red - Cheer Power (01/23/11)
Full Paid: Twist and Shout Senior Obsession - Cheer Power (01/23/11)
Full Paid: World Cup Odyssey - Athletic Championships (01/23/11)

Partial Paid: Charlotte Allstars Teal - Spirit of Hope (01/16/11)
Partial Paid: Cheer Extreme Raleigh Small Coed - Champion Cup Nationals (12/18/10)

At-Large: American Elite Encore - All Star Challenge (12/12/10)
At-Large: Matrix Vortex - World Spirit Federation (12/12/10)
At-Large: Midwest Cheer Elite Diamondkatz - World Spirit Federation (12/12/10)
At-Large: Prime Tyme Nighthawks - World Spirit Federation (12/12/10)
At-Large: Rockstar Cheer The Rolling Stones - Spirit of Hope (01/16/11)
At-Large: South Jersey Storm Volcanoes - Athletic Championships (01/23/11)

I'm confused. So I know CEA "Smoed" from Raleigh is Large Limited. But isn't the Kernersville coed team (NOT Coed Elite) also Large Limited? And didn't they get an at large bid from JamFest? Can someone clarify what the Kville team is doing?? Will they not be a team after Cheersport and become the Int'l All Girl team?

I'm confused. So I know CEA "Smoed" from Raleigh is Large Limited. But isn't the Kernersville coed team (NOT Coed Elite) also Large Limited? And didn't they get an at large bid from JamFest? Can someone clarify what the Kville team is doing?? Will they not be a team after Cheersport and become the Int'l All Girl team?

I was wondering the same thing after you said that... But I think this might be what you're talking about?
http://www.cheerextreme.com/toast/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=169&tid=40942

I'm not sure... because this team was actually supposed to be the Kville Small Senior team, but then they had enough people to create a Large Limited team. Coed Excel is still a team by themselves I believe

they could actually go though. ACE had 2 large limiteds in 09. i think they should add some boys and go semi!

All the Cheerforce teams have some of the best visuals and transitions in their routines. It is like there is constantly something that catches your eyes. Not sure how old the video is but the only thing I see holding them back is possibly stunting but I am sure that will change before worlds.

Back