All-Star Large Senior Objective Comparison Of Routines.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2010
Let me know when the dust settles and the emotions calm down. With all due respect to the other teams in the division, F5, WC, CA and CEA threw 4 amazing routines Day 2 at Worlds 2013. With that said, I would like to see an objective discussion comparing the routines, the scores in each category, the skills, technique, execution that supports or does not support the scores and final results using the actual videos along the lines of the threads comparing routines early in the year. Instead of all the emotion associated with opinions, I would love to see a discussion of the actual routines in the vein of what they did well and did not do well and how it affected the judges and the scores. If we're not ready yet, lock it down, but I think some nice discussion could be fostered about cheer, routines, choreography, judging using those four routines. Of course, other divisions were equally great and exciting with as good or better routines, and not to slight them, but I am interested in logical and objective support for opinions on who was the best in your eyes and why.

Back