8 Sync Kick Doubles

Second Stunt:
4 Full Up, Immediate Stretch, Double
3 1-1/2 Immediate Bow & Arrow
1 Opposite Stretch, 360, Triple Tick Tock
8 High to High Tick Tock

Pyramid:
15 Inversions

The fact that they're already hitting this in OCTOBER makes me excited for what we're going to see in April...awesome job ladies.

There's actually an extra standing full in the back. There are two girls throwing tucks but on the left in the back is another standing full. Not like it makes much of a difference just pointing it out. :p

It is just October...and it's a showcase. Kids aren't necessarily throwing the skills they will end up competing for a variety of reasons. Not just on SE, but other teams as well. Layouts maybe fulls; fulls may really be doubles.

About injuries and pushing your athletes: most injuries I have ever treated - regardless of the activity, were usually incurred while doing something seemingly harmless, i.e: stepping out of a car and twisting an ankle, or turning a wrist partnering in a dance, or hyper-extending an elbow doing a BHS. Activity is not without risk. An accident can happen at anytime - anywhere. However, if you are going to participate in a competitive arena, you have to be willing to go to the limit. It appears that those girls are willing.

Finally, Lil Bit has been training for a long time to stunt like that! Right M? :-D

It is just October...and it's a showcase. Kids aren't necessarily throwing the skills they will end up competing for a variety of reasons. Not just on SE, but other teams as well. Layouts maybe fulls; fulls may really be doubles.

About injuries and pushing your athletes: most injuries I have ever treated - regardless of the activity, were usually incurred while doing something seemingly harmless, i.e: stepping out of a car and twisting an ankle, or turning a wrist partnering in a dance, or hyper-extending an elbow doing a BHS. Activity is not without risk. An accident can happen at anytime - anywhere. However, if you are going to participate in a competitive arena, you have to be willing to go to the limit. It appears that those girls are willing.

Finally, Lil Bit has been training for a long time to stunt like that! Right M? :-D

Okay, which one is Lil Bit?

Judges do notice double tumblers sometimes. But it doesn't matter. What does matter is when skills are on over kill. Half of what they do isn't impacting their difficulty scores. Doing more of something doesn't make it more difficult. A lot of brands arent looking at the number of skills but the difficulty of them. So lots of this routine is just going towards creativity and execution. They could remove a great deal of the chaos in this routine and still score the same.

At a certain point you need to look at risk vs reward. And I'm not talking about scores. I'm talking about athletes. There is no need to push your athletes like this if you aren't getting any reward for doing so. Not trying to start trouble but making a solid point. I think this is evidenced by the number of braces the girls wear.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
hmmmm....
Rich is that you?!

Back