All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Who has the largest program (number of athletes at 1 gym location) in each state?

Texas has to be Cheer Athletics :cool:

I'm pretty sure GA is Stingrays. I believe they had 22 full year teams and added anothe 10 or so half year teams.

ACX has two locations in SC, so combined between those two it probably equals the size of Rockstar. So I'd say they are about even.

oh i wasnt aware! ACE has 2 locations, and ME is kinda small so is PT so im assuming ACE
I think that even though Ace has 2 locations, I don't think that they are big locations, with big quantities of athletes...I'm not too sure about sharks and ME but I would guess that PT and Ace are moderately similair in size

I think that even though Ace has 2 locations, I don't think that they are big locations, with big quantities of athletes...I'm not too sure about sharks and ME but I would guess that PT and Ace are moderately similair in size
the ACE im mboro i think has like 4 0r 5 teams and the one in franklin 5-7
PT doesnt have that many i dont think. the ACE in Franklin is a bigger gym and location for sure

the ACE im mboro i think has like 4 0r 5 teams and the one in franklin 5-7
PT doesnt have that many i dont think. the ACE in Franklin is a bigger gym and location for sure
I think theres somewhere around 10ish but dont quote me on that (and thats including crossovers)

Back